Thursday, May 7, 2015

I'm Back !!!

I’m back!

I have decided to make a come back for my blog. There are so many things happen for the last one year in my life. It was up and down and many many life changing experience.

This blog is gonna be a fashion and lifestyle diary. I hope it is going to be a fun and interesting experience for the next few years.

Style and fashion has become part of my life since I’m young. I would say I cant life without fashion today. So, blogging about it, is just a good collection for my very own fasion diary. Besides style and fashion, I have another big resposiblity in my life now, I am a mother now.

Choosing May to come back has another meaning about it. It is my birthday month!!


Hey... its a good time to have a list of birthday wishes… lets do it for my next post. Happy Birthday to all Taurus baby!!!

picture taken during  Clozette Kpop party gathering

outfit from May19 online store
visit the page: www.facebook.com/May.9teen

No comments: